Our client is a highly successful family owned business, who have a close knit team and who , due to expansion, is looking to recruit a sales administrator
The business supply textiles to manufacturers, wholesale and to online customers in the UK and overseas.
The role of Sales Administrator is to manage orders from initial query through to delivery, in the main dealing with existing customers who are both independent and multi national businesses and the orders can be straightforward or complicated so must have an exceptional eye for detail and ensure accuracy of work at all stages of the process
The orders are managed through Excel and Sage, and web orders via Magento so any experience of these systems would be ideal
Orders come in by telephone, email and purchase orders and are picked in the warehouse
They want to take the business to the next level so they are looking for someone who will share their passion for the business and help to drive it forward
They are looking for a Sales Administrator who will see this as a career role , who will stay long term and grow with them
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Sales Administrator:
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails of a various nature.
- Processing orders through to invoice.
- Marketing and website administrative support.
- Liaising with the internal teams
- Organising deliveries
- Dealing with queries to resolution
Experience and Skills for the role of Sales Administrator:
- Experience in a similar role such as order processing, sales support etc
- Good communication skills - written and verbal.
- Must be able to Multi task.
- Proactive attitude.
- Problem solver.
- Work under pressure.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Decision maker.
- Ability to handle situations and take control.
- Attention to detail is vital.
- Work at speed.
- Competent IT skills, experience in Sage 200 an advantage though not essential.
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Sales Support
- Accuracy/Eye for detail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'