About Our Client
An exciting opportunity exists with my client, a major player in the professional services sector with a recognised national presence. They are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator for their busy office based in Worcester.
The Admin Assistant is accountable for maintaining our reception, general team administration tasks, general office administration, sales supporting functions and many other work items that will pop up from time to time.
- Welcoming visitors and customers, ensuring they sign in and are offered refreshments on arrival
- Answering inbound calls and routing them to the correct parties
- Responding to inbound email enquiries
- Making outbound calls from time to time
General teams administration
- Providing scheduling and logistics support for the various departments with the company
- Booking travel, hotels and other support needs for the field based teams travelling on business.
- Assisting with all our administration activities, including: coordinating the production and approval of suppliers, contracts , monitoring holiday requests and general preparation of additional documents as required
- Ensuring the office is kept tidy
- Ensuring that the Reception is kept presentable and that the welcome signs are correct
- Making sure the Board Room is clean, well stocked, and presentable to clients
- Proactively maintaining office supplies and office equipment
- Assisting with the organisation regular meetings, training sessions and client seminars as required: checking the requirements are complete, assisting contributors and managers, meeting room set up and food ordering arrangements.
Day to day you might be:
- Welcoming a senior level client to our office and helping them feel excited to be working with us
- Speaking to a potential new customer and helping them find the right person in the team to talk to
- Inputting information onto our CRM
- Running reports when requested
- Organising materials and locations for a client workshop
- Juggling busy diaries to find time for a senior team meeting
- Checking the kitchen is spotless and well stocked with tea!
The Successful Applicant
- Some previous experience of working in an office environment would be ideal, but training will be provided
- Proactive, organised and approachable
- Comfortable with using technology to make you and your colleagues life simpler
- Good communicator, happy to give and receive feedback
- Good written skills
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Actively contribute to our culture of being collaborative, open, flexible and social
- Have an ambition to learn and develop
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'