We are working with our client who is an innovative Clothing Manufacturer based in Barnstaple who is looking for a sales administrator.
As sales administrator you will be part of a small team with the primary role of processing orders via the web, email or phone. You will serve as the main point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Print and Process all web orders websites.
- Create manual invoices for non-website orders.
- Sort all orders and direct them to the correct departments for onward processing.
- Answer phone and e-mail enquiries from customers and where required, direct enquiries to the relevant departments/people.
- Guide customers to how and where they can track their shipment.
- Process any returns for exchange or refund.
- Process customer orders for fitting.
- Support colleagues and undertake other duties where necessary to ensure output is maintained.
- Level 2 qualification in business admin or sales and marketing or proven work experience as a sales administrator or sales support agent.
- Proficient in using Windows (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Methodical, organised and consistent working style with the ability to multitask.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- An interest in sport and Knowledge of sport clothing would be advantageous.
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Jodie Tucker - Cordant People - Barnstaple on or email me on
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'