Exciting opportunity for an administration professional who is looking to develop their skill set and use it to help the growth of an alreading expanding business in the financial services sector. The key purposes of this role will be to support with all sales functions and provide impeccable customer service.
My client are a family run business who have grown rapidly since their formation. They are vastly experienced and respected in their industry, and are looking to expand their team to support and reflect the growth of the business.
- Analyse credit reports
- Raise customer quotations
- Propose leasing opportunities to the finance companies
- Generate leasing documentation
- Chase leasing documentation and reseller invoices
- Raise commission invoices
- Send completed leasing packs to finance companies for payment
- Ensure quick payment of leasing agreements by finance companies
- Update CRM at all stages of the process
- Develop strong business relationships with customers, resellers and finance companies
- Customer service
- Outbound B2B calling
- Work to monthly company targets
- 2 years sales support experience in the leasing sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable telephone manner
- Structured approach
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numeracy & IT skills
- Realistic progression opportunities, both short and long term
- Very competitive salary
- Great working environment
- sales support
- sales admin
- finanical services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'