We are currently recruiting for a permanent Sales Administrator to join one of our clients based on the outskirts of Grantham. Please note due to the location of the role you would be required to have access to your own transport.
Our client is one of the world’s largest agricultural machinery manufacturers and they’re looking to hire a Sales Administrator to assist the order fulfilment department that supply Turf machines to the UK and Ireland dealer network.
If you enjoy interacting with customers and have previous customer service / sales administration experience his is a great opportunity to join a stable business.
You will be responsible for the daily execution of Dealer Complete Goods Turf equipment order processing and dealer availability enquiries.
You will collate and analyse sales data using excel, forecasting and ordering machines and components to UK warehouse for distribution to dealers.
- Previous customer service and sales administration experience is essential
- Proficient IT skills including a good understanding and use of excel
- Experience of working in a team
- Good commercial acumen
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with your own initiative
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'