We have a very exciting opportunity to work for a business leader who are specialist manufacturing / import company of high-quality goods.
Our client is currently seeking a sales administrator to join their team.
The main purpose of this opportunity is to provide Sales support to their team.
Duties to include:
To accurately input sales orders onto the computer system and provide sales administration support to their sales team.
· To input sales orders onto their computer system accurately and within requested timescales.
· To check accuracy of orders input and correct where necessary.
· To return all orders back to Sales Administration for filing, on same day, once order has been input.
· To answer telephone calls and pass on messages accordingly.
· Assist sales and internal manufacturing department with queries/requests.
· Provide support with delivery bookings and looking for PODs.
· Assist with sending samples.
· Sort incoming post and frank outgoing post in time for the Royal Mail collection.
· Undertake general administrative duties and cover for other members of the team when necessary. This includes cross-skill training for all teams within Customer Support and Reception.
· This job description is not exhaustive and does not limit your duties. You may be required to undertake any role or task that is reasonable and commensurate with your role
The ideal candidate will have the following experience / skills:
Previous office experience working within a customer facing role
IT literate (MS software packages)
Good verbal communication skills, face to face and on the telephone
Flexible and adaptable approach to work
If you would like to apply for this very exciting opportunity please do send us a copy of your CV or alternatively if you have any questions please do feel free to call our team and have a chat.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'