Sales Administrator (Part - Time)
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £15,600 per annum
Hours of Work: 25 hours per week
8:30-13:30 Monday to Thursday
8:00 - 13:00 Friday
About the Company:
Our client designs and manufactures slip ring assemblies for the aerospace and defence sector which are supplied to customers worldwide. Following to the departure of their part-time sales administrator, they are now looking for a successor. Their business is split 60% UK and 40% export and involves the design and supply of bespoke slip ring design for applications ranging from missiles, drones, fighting vehicles, radar and antenna systems to industrial and commercial test and manufacturing machinery. The position will be responsible for supporting sales administration activities, both for the UK and export. The person appointed will be under the supervision of the full-time sales administrator.
- Customer service and liaison - answering customer queries.
- Sales order processing.
- Hardware despatch and production of appropriate shipping documentation.
- Supporting full time sales administrator in export control for hardware and data (training will be given).
- Export control recording (training will be given).
- Transport management.
- Production of sales data, e.g. monthly figures, order intake and on-time despatch metrics.
- Stationary management.
- Travel booking.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Customer orientated.
- Team player.
Sales Administrator Benefits:
- Company organised pension scheme.
- 23 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- On-site parking.
If you meet the Sales Administrator requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'