Do you possess excellent customer service skills and possess the ability to work under pressure?
Are you proficient with all aspects of administration?
Do you have an excellent telephone manner?
Then this could be the role for you….
Our Evesham based client is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their busy team.
You will be responsible for the processing of all electronically submitted sales orders which include emailed and faxed orders, EDI orders, and any orders received via the company's online trading platforms (currently eBay, Amazon and website).
Attention to detail is critical due to the large volume of orders daily. Other office administrative duties are required in line with the sales office requirements, liaising with the Sales Office Manager daily to assist with the smooth-running operations of the department.
- Processing customer sales orders (fax, email, EDI, e-commerce)
- Updating eBay despatches
- General filing of office paper work
- End of Month Filing
- Raising formal quotations and pro-forma invoices
- Obtaining international shipping quotes for overseas order enquiries
- Advising customers of out of stock items and recording communication in the company CRM system
- Logging BACS, cheque and cash records for the Accounts department
- Communicating with customers in regards to order related discrepancies i.e. incorrect pricing, missing carriage charges etc. Recording all communications in the company CRM system.
- Liaising with the Sales Office Manager in regards to customer price discrepancies and exceeded trading account credit limits for authorisation and resolutions.
08.15am to 17.00pm, Monday to Friday with 30 minutes taken for lunch plus a 15-minute break.
20 days per annum + bank holidays. The holiday calendar runs between January-December, the office will close on all Public and Bank Holidays plus selected days over the Christmas period.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! A great team with a friendly working atmosphere, please don't delay and contact Gemma today on !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'