My client is a dynamic and globally recognised business, who have worked on some of the most prestigious projects in the world. Their quality of products and their commitment to their customers is what makes them the successful business they are today.
As a Sales Administrator, your role will be:
- Sales order processing and accurate management of purchase orders
- Provide customer based solutions
- Dealing with any customer enquiries
- Liaise and provide admin support with in field sales engineers to further develop with customers to provide responsive and effective service where necessary
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Use relevant systems including CRM and ERP to update relevent information held in these systems
- Assisting with general office administration as and when required
We are looking for someone has:
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- The ability to build relationships with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Thorough training will be provided where you will get to understand the products and more about the business. You will be working as part of a fun and friendly team who will offer support and guidance.
This is an ongoing temporary role, however, for the right candidate, a permanent position could be offered, but is not guaranteed.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am-5pm offering a salary up to £23,000
If you are switched on, eager to learn, have previous sales admin experience, please apply following the link or email your CV to email@example.com
Not the right role for you but know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'