In this role you will be responsible for processing orders and invoices for the company and you will need to act efficiently to get orders processed for despatch quickly and accurately.
• Processing sale orders on Sage X3.
• Processing delivery notes on Sage X3.
• Allocating sales orders to stock on Sage X3.
• Processing sales invoices on Sage X3.
• Communication with Sales, Purchasing and Production team to ensure orders are correctly allocated to stock.
• Updating sale order Excel reports.
• Processing pallet labels on customer websites.
• Dealing with queries and questions on orders and allocation and invoices.
• Communication with customers and suppliers.
• Processing purchase orders on Sage X3.
• Processing pack-sheets
• Updating customer websites with order details.
• Checking proof of delivery on customer websites.
• Assist with the monthly stock take audit.
• Other Sales Admin/Finance related task that may from time to time be requested by the Sales Admin and Finance manager.
• Financial software experience.
• Microsoft Excel and Outlook experience.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Good multi-tasking skills, able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Hours: Standard hours 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch. Occasional weekend work required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'