Administrator - Immediate Start
Long term contract
Pay rate is based on an 18k Salary
My client based in Cirencester is looking for Administrative support to join their team due to internal promotion within their company. The main objective is to provide administrative support to our clients corporate car sales department.
The ideal candidate will be a good listener with an eye for detail and happy to hit the ground running!
- Process new fleet customer terms proposals for direct supply
- Enter approved dealer supply terms onto Fleet Database
- Ensure that the Fleet Database is kept up-to-date by entering model year changes and new models on a regular basis
- Ensure requirements are met
- Administer the programmes and process corporate demonstrator requests
- Maintain an accurate fleet sales filing system
- Minimum 5 GCSE/Equivalent grade C or above (including English)
- Experience of dealing with customers in a dynamic environment
- Previous customer telephone contact
- Problem solving skills
- Close attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm and cheerful
- Team player
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Drivers licence desired but not essential.
If you think this role could be suitable for you then please get in contact with Kerri at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike
- Administrative Support
- Facilities Management
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'