- Processing of purchase invoices to the system
- Liaising with and assisting the sales team, workshop, and transport to ensure timely reporting and documenting of machines and parts arrival and dispatch
- Machine registrations with manufacturers for all equipment and activating telematics systems as required.
- Compilation and distribution of customer packs to end users and on delivery of machine (in cab documents)
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve queries calmly and decisively.
- Assisting the sales administration team with general sales administration duties within capabilities.
- Any other administrative tasks within capabilities
- Filing duties
- Answering incoming telephone calls and forwarding appropriately
Work experience requirements:
- Work experience within an office environment preferred but not essential
- Strong Administration background in Plant or similar industries preferred but not essential
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Ability to multi task and prioritise own tasks as required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident and clear telephone manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'