My client is a London based food and drink Distribution Company located in Battersea. They are dynamic, fast paced and place a huge emphasis on delivering excellent customer service.
- Interact with customers via phone and processing orders, using Microsoft Dynamics Nav to dispatch.
- Fully resolve all customer issues and ensure effective communication with customers & internally to the rest of the business.
- Accurately preparing delivery rounds & picking sheets at the end of each day for the warehouse team
- Clearing short shelf life or stagnant products assigned by stock control department
- Dealing with collection, returns or recalls (As per the business policy & procedures)
- Develop sound knowledge of customers needs & competitors activity
- Informing & communicating to Stock control department of any significant increases on customers regular usages that are out of the norm which could effect stock levels.
- Identify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of products to increase sales and growth of existing accounts
- To manage the retention of "lost" customers who have not bought for a set number days/weeks.
- Negotiating prices where possible
- Introducing new products
- Work cross functionally with other departments.
- Managing, sorting and upkeep of orders email.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need:
- Confident interpersonal communication and excellent listening skills
- Excellent organizational, administration skills, specifically accurate data entry skills
- Able to promote, advise and sell products using a professional telephone technique
- A passion for delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- Competent IT user with excellent keyboard skills, specifically excel
- The ability to work well within a team environment and the adaptability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to take ownership of a request until successful outcome
- Ability to work effectively without supervision plus as an integrated team player
- A can-do-attitude’
- Dynamic and hungry to succeed.
- Confident individual
For anymore information get in touch with Chris Gray at HoneyPot People.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions with the Sales Sector. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to a policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Customer Issues
- Food Industry
- Accurate Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'