We require a candidate who has a friendly, professional approach with the ability to speak to a range of domestic & commercial customers.
You will be working as part of a small team of sales administrator's working in a fast paced, busy office.
- Taking orders over the telephone
- Processing payments including cash, cheques, cards & direct debits
- Dealing with customers over the counter
- Processing orders through to invoicing
- Month end statements
- Dealing with customer queries, processing invoices
- Entering accurate information onto a bespoke system
- Other general office duties including working with spread sheets
The position would suit a pro-active friendly individual, able to communicate effectively with all types of customer. The ability to multitask is essential as well as the ability to work under pressure and use initiative appropriately.
Candidates will need to have excellent Maths and English skills, experience with Excel, a good telephone manner and clear handwriting.
Knowledge of Cumbrian area or of the farming industry would be considered an advantage.
Own transport is essential due to the location.
37.5 hours per week 8.45am to 5.15pm. Overtime on alternate Saturday mornings (8-12noon). Overtime is paid at time and a half.
Excellent opportunity to join a successful company.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Sales Administrator or Sales Administration or customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"