Duties for the Sales Administrator will include:
- Process customer orders efficiently and accurately
- Checking prices and quantities of stock
- Liaise with transport planning to arrange delivery of specific orders
- Checking for stock availability
- Dealing with general telephone enquiries regarding stock
- Order Progressing – chasing orders
- General administrative tasks
The successful Sales Administrator will have:
- Previous experience in a sales office environment dealing with customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and deal with a range of issues.
- Working knowledge of Windows based software.
- Ability to absorb and understand a wide range of product information.
If you are interested in the Sales Administrator role, then either call us or e-mail your CV to the details provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"