Based in Aylesbury, Hertfordshire, client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their growing Sales Team. This is the perfect opportunity for a dedicated and efficient Sales Administrator to get stuck in and make a real mark in this established business
The Successful candidate will be highly organised with the ability to prioritise their own workload, as they will be responsible for important administration tasks such as updating the CRM and producing accurate sales reports. You should have strong MS Office skills (particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and CRM knowledge and be numerate and literate.
- Managing any day to day product and account issues
- Communicating special offers and new product introductions to customers through launch packs, direct mail and email
- Handling all departmental correspondence
- Organising samples and literature to be sent to customers
- Collating sales figures/analysis and competitor information for the department
- Assisting with the preparation of internal and external presentations - Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Communicating sales activity to the sales teams and other business units
- Supporting annual catalogue selections providing data and information,
- Completing new product forms, images and text etc. to the relevant sales manager or customer
- Raising purchase orders, track and code invoices where applicable & goods receipting
- Updating monthly sales reports and managing the reciprocal data from customers
- Administrative support for the Sales Director to include general admin, diary maintenance/ movements, expenses, catering, meeting rooms, holidays & holiday planner, printing/binding etc.
- Any other duties that ensure the smooth running of the team
For more information about this role or any other Sales Administrator jobs in Aylesbury, please don't hesitate to contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
- Sales Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"