Sales Administrator job, £13.10 per hour plus holiday, temp ongoing, Parking, 9-5.30, 37.5hrs
Your new role
To support the Account Managers that deal with major UK and international Wholesale Markets Accounts (Business Customers). You will be supporting the after sales side and doing all administration tasks relating to this. This will involve responding to business customers queries/questions and managing quote requests as well as other tasks in line with processes. This is a fast paced and pressurised environment with lots of internal departments so you must have excellent communication skills.
What you'll need to succeed
* To be responsible for Customer Portal administration and delivering training to users
* Manage quote requests and use appropriate tools & resource to provide quotations to customers and account manager in accordance with process and within SLA.
* Retrieve quote enquiries via generic mailboxes and process
* Respond to customer communications in appropriate timescales and professional manner
* To ensure trackers are maintained and accurate so that data can be used for reporting
* Working on spread sheets
* Liaising with internal personnel such as account directors, account managers, external customers and 3rd party suppliers
* A good level of IT literacy, with knowledge of standard office and internet applications
* Ability to use word processing and spread sheet packages competently
What you'll get in return
This role is with a well known company which is a leader in it's sector. You will join a great team with great facilities, including free onsite parking and canteen facilities. You will be earning £13.10 per hour in addition to holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"