Busy administration role supporting a team of sales peoples in post sale administration.
My client, based in Yate, is a growing organisation within the IT sector.
The duties of an Sales Administrator include but are not limited to:
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
The ideal candidate for this Sales Administrator role should possess:
- Proven experience as an administrator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to easily prioritise workloads
- Good knowledge of MS Office
The salary level for this Sales Administrator role based in Yate is £20,000 and the contract is for 6 months. If you are immediately available or on one weeks notice please send your CV in order to be considered for the role.
- Sales Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"