I am looking for a sales administrator to join my clients company who are the UK's largest independently owned designer and manufacturer, with an international customer base and a portfolio of hit brands. With offices and showrooms in the UK, Hong Kong, Germany and China.
They are looking for a sales coordinator to join their busy and thriving team for a 9 month period to cover maternity starting at the end of August
If you have previous sales administrative experience this would be beneficial although training will be given on the job.
- To provide a full and professional service to the sales team managers, customer and the public.
- Downloading, processing and maintaining sales orders
- Completing customer product forms
- producing quotations
- answering telephone queries
- maintaining an effective filing system
- managing warehouse stock
- processing invoices and credits
- maintaining spreadsheets
- Arranging samples
- Processing design request
- Maintain customer sales figures
- Process and tract customers orders
- attend meeting with clients
- Maintain the sales order book
- Proficient with Microsoft word and Excel
- Confident telephone manner
- Great customer service
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- 1 Hour Lunch
PLEASE NOTE: this is a temporary post to cover maternity until June 2019
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd operate as an Employment Business, as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "sales administrator" "sales admin" "administrator" "sales coordinator" "coordinator" "admin support"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"