At Adecco Nottingham we are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Co-ordinator for our prestige client based in Derby.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for our global client who offers great benefits and progression!
Key aspects of the job:
* Make proactive outbound calls to End Users in line with our clients contact frequency programme.
* Obtain and verify end user information and update data on our clients CRM system (predominantly via outbound telephone calls), identifying and optimising any opportunities for additional sales and support
* Confidently co-ordinate complaints when they arise
* Be the first point of contact for our field based sales executives, acting as their liaison with various other departments
* Keep up to date with product knowledge and new innovations by participating in product training and familiarising with new literature
* Handle and resolve a wide range of Distributor and End User enquiries relating to pricing, availability and technical information
What is our client looking for?
* Desire to work in a predominantly outbound call targeted environment.
* A determined individual with tenacity and a can-do positive attitude
* Experience of overcoming objections and gatekeepers
* Willingness to share ideas to help drive continuous improvement
* Strong telephone & listening skills - a background in sales highly advantageous, however not essential
* Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
What can our client offer you?
* Large and expanding fast paced global business
* Committed to implementing best practice in all areas
* Focus on innovation and continuous improvement
* Competitive salary + commission and benefits
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), rising to 36 days with length of service
* Contributory pension scheme
36.25 per week.
8.45am to 5pm Monday to Friday
16,500 plus monthly commission of £100 plus quarterly commission of £300.
Any questions please contact Lauren at Adecco Nottingham on .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
- Sales experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"