Location: Sandbach, CW11 3GQ
Salary: Competitive – Depending on Experience
About the company:
Show Business Interiors (SBI) is the industry leader in providing show home interior design to the UK’s corporate property development sector.
Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager, we have an exciting opportunity to work as one of our Sales Administration Assistants in our fast-paced Sales department. This role requires a pro-active and organised individual to work alongside our Design Account Manager’s within the show home industry.
Duties of the Sales Administrator:
- Manage all administration support for the Sales Team
- General administration duties
- Ensuring assistance where required between Sales administration team, design account managers and operational teams to ensure smooth running and satisfied clients
- Manage admin support to the Sales Administration team surrounding all clients
- Updating of Design schedules, Sales forecast and Changes, ad-hoc quotes, general office housekeeping
- Working within scheduled timescales.
Requirements of the Sales Administrator:
- Previous experience in a Sales Administration experience is beneficial
- Experience of basic Excel skills required to include data entry and basic formatting
- Office IT systems
- Confident and strong communication skills.
Sales Administrator Benefits:
- 28 Days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional 2 Days leave to cover those emergency situations!
- Annual Bonus Scheme (1st January to 31st December)
- Pension Scheme
- Christmas Shutdown in addition to holidays
- BHSF Benefits Booklet including Employee Assistance Programme
- Many social events per year organised by our dedicated Social Task Force!
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Sales Administrator role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"