Job Title Sales Administrator
Hours Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm (flexibility required)
Holiday 28 days including public holidays
Salary £18,000 - £23,000 basic starting salary with introduction to company bonus scheme following a successful three month trial period and full salary review after successful six month probationary period.
Probation Six months
Established in 1976, our client is a well-established supplier to both the independent and national retail industry with inspirational indoor and outdoor lifestyle products. They design and supply both branded and white label ranges.
- Disciplined, self-motivated, professional individual.
- Happy team player
- Conversant in Excel (intermediate to advanced), word, and other Microsoft packages.
- Good attention to detail.
- Methodical and able to work to timelines.
- Able to scope and stream the workload.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Significant related work experience within retail ideally
- Check all work for accuracy and quality
- Ensure all work output upholds brand identity and integrity.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with the subsequent enquiry in a professional manner.
- Oversight of detailed customer service and Customer care.
- Controlling the Sales order processing and sending to third party warehouse when stock is available.
- Detailed follow through of multiple retailers’ unique processes.
- Authorising the dispatch of orders and follow through to ensure all is received in a timely and well-presented manner.
- Providing stock reports for field sales representatives on a weekly basis.
- Weekly sales reports.
- Database management.
- Oversight of customer credits, claims and invoicing.
- Other general office duties as required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"