- Up to £30,000 basic Negotiable
- 5 Day Working Week Including Every Saturday
- Great training and Support Progression to Office Manager
One of the UK's largest corporate Estate Agency brands is seeking a customer focused, sales administrator in Chadwell Heath. This group have excellent backing and operate UK wide offering a complete home purchase package including financial services, surveying and insurance protection policies to strengthen their property sales and letting operations.
The company culture is corporate within smaller divisions and therefore has all the benefits of a corporate company but with the added divisional unit camaraderie of a supportive sales team.
This Estate Agency is selling a wide range of properties in the Chadwell Heath/Romford area and is expanding their back-office function. They require an individual to organise, structure and implement a new efficient system for all the sales administration for this busy office. You will need to work closely with an energetic, inspiring Branch Manager during this process and in the future to assist this office to further its status as a leading property sales brand within the area.
For the right candidate this role will progress into an Office Manager position managing an office of 12 staff.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have strong Excel & Word skills and be extremely organised with a strong estate agency sales administration background.
- Be able to communicate well with clients and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Be able to recognise buying signals and assist them with their registration for their search for a new home.
- Your communication skills must be excellent both in person and on the telephone. It would be advantageous to have previous experience of registering potential home buyers or at least customer service skills.
If you are positive, hardworking and determined to succeed then this progressive company can offer you an excellent career.
Please apply to Luke Jordan at Command Recruitment for further information.
- estate agents
- estate agency
- sales administrator
- sales progression
- sales progressor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"