Due to continued growth they are now looking for a hardworking and motivated individual to join their growing business to assist with the administration of key business activities.
Main Duties will include:
• To ensure that all calls are dealt with in a prompt, courtesy and efficient manner.
• To log sales enquiries
• To follow up of sale enquiries and produce quotes
• To assist with diary management
• Raising and Issuing invoices for sales
• Assist with the production of Newsletters and Marketing materials.
• To carry out any other related administration tasks
• Strong Administration Skills
• Attention to detail
• Basic IT knowledge, Word, Excel etc.
• Excellent communication skills on the Telephone and Email.
• Team player
• Knowledge of basic accounting (invoicing etc)
This role in the future could, for the right candidate grow in the following areas, if this is of interest to the candidate:
• Attending Conferences
• Product Demonstrations
• Marketing Activities
Location of Work
Please be aware that our client’s offices are in a beautiful rural location on the outskirts of Swindon. However this means the successful candidate will need a means of transport to get to the offices.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"