Working for a company who have been established for over 50 years and are a global leader within their specialist field. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their existing team, based in a fantastic office paying a salary of up to £19,500 per annum and an excellent benefits package.
About The Role:
· Commit to delivering the Customer Plus values and help with improvements toward meeting customer expectations. Communication and building trust with our customers is key to future success.
· Creation of Accounts / Enquiries / Order / Return activities within Salesforce
· Managing 'Generic' Tasks where support is required from other processes
· Enter orders on to the SAP system and to gain an understanding of the SAP reporting process
· Completion of reports using ZVMONI / HUB with weekly update to customer service team leader.
· Required to handle incoming telephone calls received directly and via the team hunt-line. Manning of Hunt-line is mandatory to support cascade system.
· Take ownership of the SAP / Salesforce customer database. To ensure all aspects of the database are accurately maintained and fit for purpose.
· Prepare and deliver part-numbered fast quotes for customers in a timely manner (within 24hrs) and assist with administering of large and project FSE enquiries.
· To manage related base business QFU and ensure activities are up to date, key objective being to complete follow up within 48 hours of customer receiving the quotation.
· To provide proactive and reactive information to customers by actively managing orders through the system using delivery scheduling for all orders over 7.5k.
Essential Skills & Experience
· Ability to work under pressure
· A flexible approach to daily activities
· Good organisational skills
· Able to multi-task
· Ability to build customer relationships
· Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
· Excellent telephone manner
· Experience working on SAP and SALESFORCE is essential
About The Benefits
· Monday to Friday 8.30AM - 5.00PM
· 23 days holidays this will increase by 1 with time with the company until 29 days
· Onsite restaurant
· Cycle to work Scheme
· Pension Scheme 6% contribution rising to 12% with service
- Experience working on SAP and SALESFORCE is essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"