We are seeking a proficient SALES ADMINISTRATOR to take on administrative responsibilities at our client’s Exeter based main automotive dealer hub, shortly to occupy a brand new facility, at a hugely exciting period in the company's history.
To be considered you will need to have undertaken the role at another main dealer and possess 6 months’ continuous up to date experience as a minimum requirement.
Day to day duties include:
- Competent and accurate use of the dealer management system
- Taxing new and used vehicles
- Invoicing new and used vehicle sales and preparing appropriate manufacturer handover packs
- Bring new and used vehicles into stock
- Setting up warranties for used vehicle sales
- Raising payment requisitions for straight purchases and part exchange settlements
- Checking progress/delivery updates on new cars
- Ordering, updating, invoicing and taxing business/fleet sales
- Multi-tasking at peak times
This is a Monday to Friday role, 8.30am to 5.30pm and you will be working for a well-known, well respected and long established automotive retailer.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"