Currently seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join their office based in Antrim.
Salary of £18-£20k - dependant on experience
Purpose of the job:
You will be providing administration support for the sales team.
• Importing van sales orders, carrying out data checks and invoicing on the system
• Manually create credits for van returns/stock disposal
• Comparing monthly stock count information per van to system stock levels, investigating differences and posting item journals when necessary
• Importing van cash receipts for credit control
• Maintain import tables ensuring data is live and accurate
• Troubleshoot when import issues arise
• Retrieving POD’s
• Creating & editing survey’s, running & exporting report data from survey’s
• Contact for errors/issues advised by team
• Add item images; Add/remove information to media folders
• Ensure information is synced between systems
• Creating new reports as requested
• Daily sales data
• Weekly returns data
• Period end reporting
• Responsible for all EDI invoicing and resolving any rejection issues
• Input sales orders manually onto system
• Assist with timely closing of month end
• Set up new items, customers onto system and edit/block existing when necessary.
• Direct contact for IT Support for all Functions within the company and help with new staff set ups including e-mails, laptops, desktops etc.
• Provide support on telephones and answering customer queries
• As part of a small team, carry out any other duties as and when required
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced organisation
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Packages
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• To have previous experience on systems – JET, Intellibrand, Navison, EDI
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business