My client in Wellingborough is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their vibrant and energetic enquiries team on a temporary basis.
You will join a busy sales team providing administrative support. You need to be confident and accurate with the ability to offer solutions and quotations.
Offering a unique portfolio of promotional solutions, my client are European market leaders in their field. They operate in 5 different continents selling to over 100 countries. From small local businesses to large-scale enterprises. You will join the enquiries team in an open plan office, offering administrative support and dealing with quotations.
You will be an integral part of the sales team; responsible for typing and preparing all quotations, from inbound calls and from the sales team.
You need to have good, accurate typing skills and be able to produce the quotes in a timely manner. You need to be confident and able to use your initiative working under pressure. You will be talking to new and existing customers so need to be a clear and confident communicator.
You will occasionally be involved in the order management process, working with other teams to understand stock availability and delivery availability.
- Produce professional and accurate quotations
- Order processing
- Monitor order progress and liaise with internal departments to ensure any issues are dealt with.
- Support the wider team with any order/delivery amendments
- Provide solutions and information in order for customers to place orders
- Ask relevant questions to understand the customer requirements
- Deliver excellent customer service, keep customers up to date at all times
- Build and maintain strong working relationships
- Support the sales team with general administration
The role will develop and you will have the opportunity to progress.
Immediate start required
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30 (1 hour for lunch)
£9.00 per hour
9 months temporary assignment
Good IT and keyboard skills are essential, confident using MS office.
If you are interested please apply below or get in touch
T: 01604 636644
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job