Do you have a desire to assist customers and love technology?
Would you like a role with excellent training and further career development?
Would you like to finish work at 4.30 pm on Fridays?
- Responding to phone calls and emails, providing quotes for hardware and software products
- Advising on stock availability and processing urgent requests
- Liaising with the technical team regarding more complex orders and product queries
- Ensuring customer data is inputted onto the in-house system and the correct customer discounts are provided
- Working closely with the field sales representative to develop relationships with key customers
- Contacting customers regarding quotes already given and assisting with any initial queries
- Cross selling additional technical products that would be of benefit to the customer
- Being involved with ideas for marketing projects such as mailshots, promotions and flyers
To assist you in your development and progression within the company, you will mentored when you start in the role. Further training will be provided from the product manufacturers, including a two day residential course in Manchester.
This role offers a starting salary of £20,000 and an opportunity to increase on this with a company bonus scheme. This national, progressive and welcoming company provide free car parking, 21 days holiday (increasing with service) and a Christmas closedown. Working hours 8 am to 5 pm with early finish on Friday at 4.30 pm. This role offers progression into management, a key accounts role or a field-based position.
- Customer Service
- Sales Order
- Sales Order Processing
- Price Quotes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job