1 year contract
£19k-21k per annum, depending on experience
Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours
*Must be available to start immediately*
*Must be a car driver due to location*
Free on site parking, great team environment and brilliant location
Our client, a stable and friendly team is currently seeking an Administrator to join their team on a 1 year contract basis.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with customer enquires, compiling prices and stock availability
- Raising quotations as requested and sending to customers
- Progressing customer orders
- Carrying out invoice runs at the end of the day
- Resolving invoicing queries
- Scanning purchase orders and other documentation
- Processing purchase orders
- Arranging shipments on a regular basis
- Carrying out invoice run daily
- Daily use of Excel
The ideal candidate will have:
- SAP/Sage knowledge an advantage
- Good Microsoft Excel & Word skills
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job