Our client, a well-established leading expert in their field are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their friendly team in Chesham. The successful candidate will be assisting in the administration, organisation and smooth running of the sales office. You will become part of a professional team delivering a first class service.
- General administrative duties to assist in the running of the department
- The successful administrator will be quoting customers, processing sales orders, order confirmations, delivery notes and invoices.
- To answer the phone within a couple of rings and deal with calls effectively.
- To take messages where necessary and communicate them to the recipient.
- Communicating with our customers by email and over the telephone.
- Liaise with the credit control department, responding to queries and applications for new accounts.
- Liaise with the stores department and couriers to ensure deliveries are shipped out on time.
- Liaise with the assembly team when required to ensure the timely completion of jobs.
- The successful sales administrator should be personable and extremely confident on the telephone, computer literate / office skills essential.
- Excellent attention to detail with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills with a strong ability to pick up on new systems efficiently
8:30am - 17:15pm
£18,000-23,000 Depending on industry experience
- Administrative Duties
- Sales Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job