Our Newmarket based client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their independent and growing business. Our client is ideally seeking candidates with some experience of working within a sales environment, however if you are the ideal candidate and always wanted to get into sales, then full training is provided.
As the Sales Administrator, you will:
- Liaise with clients in order to create and make sales
- Coordinate and manage client accounts
- Build a strong rapport with clients and consistently deliver outstanding customer service
Essential skills for the Sales Administrator:
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Exceptional Organisation skills
- Passion for sales
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)
- Be personable and able to contribute within a professional service
- Valid UK Driving License as driving is an essential part of the role.
If you think this Sales Administrator role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for this Sales Administrator role, please email with your CV or call .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job