£18,000 - £20,000
Our client is seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to work with key customer accounts in a small and friendly environment.
Main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Dealing with key customer accounts and relative distributors
- Processing orders on in-house systems
- Dealing with customer enquiries in the most effective manner
- Creating invoices
- Any other Ad-hoc duties required
Skills and Abilities:
- Good administrative skills
- Able to prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Organised with accurate record keeping
- IT literate
- Accurate Record Keeping and Reporting
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Able to pick up new systems/processes quickly
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills