Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd is working with a leading employer based in central Croydon looking for a temp to perm Sales Administrator. The role is working within a busy sales & marketing department providing support to the team.
- The role will involve providing support and efficient administration to the whole sales and marketing teams.
- To provide front line support to our clients and new prospects with regards to general enquiries.
- To carry out any general day-to-day duties as and when required to ensure the smooth operation of the sales and marketing departments.
- Complete all administration duties accurately and professionally, in line with the agreed format and timescales.
- Answering the telephone and referring calls to the appropriate member of the sales team.
- Assist Sales and Marketing Managers with administration tasks.
- Supporting and assisting the team with administrative duties when required.
- Inserting new prospect details onto the CRM system
- Assist the Sales Director with production of weekly/monthly reports
- Proactive lead research - produce lists of researched leads for the sales team to proactively approach.
- Manage the 'inbound’ email box and assign emails to the relevant sales person, recording and making sure that the tasks have been actioned.
- Manage the Live Chat client engagement system and pass on client enquiries to the relevant team members
- Ensure that the customer requirements are met in a courteous, professional manner at all times.
- Build relationships with teams throughout the business to ensure excellence in sales and customer service.
- Be aware of and understand the departmental and business targets; and the role that you play in their delivery.
- Provide event management support for marketing where required.
Key performance indicators:
- Ensure that all inbound calls to the department are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure that all Live Chat engagement is dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Client requests such as contact detail changes are dealt with in a timely manner.
- The 'inbound’ email box is effectively monitored and all requests are dealt with by the required sales person.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi task, with great attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organisational skills gained in an office environment
- Innovative, proactive and intuitive in assessment of customer needs and requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and solid IT skills
- Positive Telephone manner
- Good written, oral and electronic communication skills
- Problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
The role is a temporary to permanent role, working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
£10 - £11 per hour (Perm salary £20,000 - £22,000)
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates.
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job