Hours: Full time - Permanent
Salary: Up to £21,000p.a.
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Company pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance, free use of the gym on site and various social events
Are you a self-motivated team member, who is customer focused, highly organised and enjoys working in a busy environment? Do you have the ability to multi-task and think on your feet? Can you work well on your own initiative, remain calm under pressure and be able to demonstrate an organised and methodical approach to work? If so, we want to hear from you..
A position has arisen for a motivated Sales Order Administrator to join a dynamic team based in Ely. The successful candidate will manage the complete order management process from receipt of customers purchase order to delivery and installation, and provide exceptional service to customers, ensuring they are in regular contact with them throughout the journey of their order.
- Processing sales orders in accordance with company procedures
- Regular communication with the customer and the account managers throughout the order journey to enable you to manage any issues or concerns.
- Liaise with demand planning team to ensure stock is available to meet customer delivery dates
- Work with the scheduler to ensure relevant paperwork and information regarding deliveries is processed to allow a smooth delivery for the customer
- Invoicing of sales orders on completion of the installation
- Completion of customer satisfaction survey
- Previous order processing or sales support experience required
- Background in project co-ordinator / administration would be beneficial
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with the ability to deal with people at all levels
- The ability to develop effective relationships with colleagues and managers
- Ability to take responsibility and be accountable for own areas of responsibility
- Flexible (in both attitude and hours) as is required by the demands of the business
- Exceptional organisation skills, can multi-task and have the ability to prioritise from the deadlines set
- Ability to react quickly in an ever-changing and demanding environment
- Good standard of literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Team player and positive outlook
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job