The company and prides itself on high quality and maintaining their market lead position within the industry. As a Sales Administrator, a significant part of the role will be to manage the showroom. Additional key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- General daily office administration
- Filing and inputting data
- Processing new customer account forms
- Customer returns
- Sales orders
- New stock arrivals
- Price changes
- Cash handling
- Maintain a clean and presentable showroom
- Maintain a high level of customer service to customers old and new
To be considered for the role of Sales Administrator, you must be computer literate using Excel, Word and Outlook. Previous experience of using a Warehouse Management System such as Navision is an advantage. In addition, the following key skills and experience are desirable:
- Demonstrable administration experience
- A team player but is also capable of working on their own
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Producing management information reports
- The ability to communicate well with customers over the phone and in person is key to being successful
If you wish to apply for the role of Sales Administrator based in Whitefield, Manchester with a salary circa £17,000 depending on experience, please apply by submitting a copy of your CV with an accompanying covering letter detailing how your relevant skills and experience make you an ideal candidate.
Additional information: Hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
22 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.