Sales Administrator - Poole, £18-20,000, 25 days holidays, free parking, pension scheme, Monday to Friday, full time hours.
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a well established company in the Poole area. They are currently looking for a new Sales Administrator to join their busy offices in Poole.
The successful Sales Administrator will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service, prepare quotations, process orders while updating customers and the database when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times, building relationships
- Deal with telephone enquiries, providing customers with any product information they need
- Manage and process all enquiries from customers
- Prepare and provide customers with quotes and follow these up when necessary
- Ensure orders are processed
- Resolve any queries or complaints
- Work with the dispatch team to ensure orders will be on time and correct for customers
- General ad hoc duties including but not limited to items such as filing and switchboard cover
Knowledge and Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong IT skills
This role would suit candidates currently working as a Sales Coordinator, Account Handler, Account Manager, Sales Administrator, Customer Service Representative, or Sales Representative.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job