Would you like to work for a world leading global organisation?
Would you like to work for a company which progresses people from within?
Would you describe yourself as a strong customer service candidate?
Would you like to work Monday to Friday 9am-5pm?
Do you have experience communicating at a business to business level?
If so I would love to hear from you!
This role will is a fast paced role which requires an exceptional telephone manner and impeccable admin skills. My client is one of the world's leading names in the manufacture and sales of electrical and electronic products and systems and is now looking to expand their Customer Service team. The purpose of the role is to provide assistance to customers regarding Spare Parts, Warranty Claims and Return of Products via telephone and email.
Full training is provided!
The most important thing to my client is a strong work ethic and positivity. The successful candidate will be someone who wants to work hard and progress within a business by proving themselves as an invaluable member of the team.
Other company benefits include:-
• Car parking- free parking on site.
• Health Care and Dental Insurance Schemes
• Pension Scheme-
• Sports and Social Club scheme, entitling employees to a range of trips at a discounted rate including theatre/ markets etc.
• GymFlex- option to view/join local gyms via our benefit portal at reduced membership fees.
• Holiday- 22 days (plus bank holidays) for first full year of service. Entitlement increases by a day each year of service until it reaches 27 days.
If you would like to apply please do so online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job