Due to integral growth, we now have a fantastic brand-new opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join a small and supportive organisation based in Bicester, Oxfordshire. This is a varied and hands-on position where you will be responsible for administratively supporting the busy departments based in the UK and offshore.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Daily management of personal inbox and ensuring a timely response to customers
- Responsible for sales and marketing activities
- Management of the Distributor Network and the OEM clients
- Credit control of overdue invoices and creating sales reports
- Maintaining the company product database and price list, as well as the company website
- Closely working with the team to introduce new products into the product portfolios
Sales Administrator Experience
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, ideally within biological sciences, or equivalent and will have previously worked in a similar sector. You will have the ability to complete tasks efficiently with accuracy. You must be confident communicating across all levels and have a keen eye for detail. It is essential that you are a competent user of Excel and be proficient in report writing.
Sales Administrator Rewards
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Team-focused culture
- Social events
The offices are situated in a growing business location near Bicester (OX25).
Our client is a global consultancy who work within the scientific industry
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.