My Northallerton based client is looking for a dynamic sales person to join their fast paced team.
The job role will include but is not limited to:
- Be responsible for the administration of our major fleet contracts
- Sourcing and ordering vehicles from customer orders
- Co-ordinating preparation and delivery of vehicles
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation is completed promptly and accurately whilst adhering to set timescales
- Provide support for the Key Account Manager by ensuring efficient administration of data ready to complete weekly reports.
This is an important role within the company and therefore previous experience of administration is preferred although this role may suit a enthusiastic graduate.
This is a fast paced, demanding environment and would suit a driven and resilient individual. The position also requires exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and multi task.
Other beneficial attributes would be excellent communication skills to allow you to develop and maintain positive professional working relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job