Up to £21,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Maternity Contract for 6 Months
Are you an experienced Sales Administrator, with excellent attention to detail? Do you have a basic understanding of accounting or bookkeeping? If so, then this could be the position you have been looking for, so get in touch today!
My esteemed client is currently recruiting for a personable and engaging Sales Administrator, to join their team on a 6 month maternity contract. You will be providing administrative support to the team and the Team Manager.
- Process customer orders
- Support Managers in producing internal budget approvals and obtain internal sign-offs
- Raising order and liaising with suppliers for deliveries
- Tracking incoming parts and maintaining stock control
- Preparing despatch documentation
- Support the monthly/annual reporting of products
- Preparing customer and internal presentations
- General administration
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude
- Basic understanding of accounting / bookkeeping
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full driving licence
Due to this position starting imminently, candidates will need to be available at short notice.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.