Our client is seeking a candidate with recent experience in either sales and/or customer services, who is looking to further develop their career in sales and take on a more senior role, working as a sales accounts manager for a growing technology business. The ideal candidate will have enough experience to where they can help in assisting the business in its speedy growth whilst developing and building the relationship between current clients, reporting to the Sales Manager daily.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as the desired candidate will be pro-actively generating new business opportunities for the company to build long term relationships with customers.
Excellent reading and number handling is paramount due to the daily orders from customers which are in a coded item reference form.
Working Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm and Fridays 9:00am - 4:00pm.
The annual salary for this position is £25,000 + Commission and benefits of which include: private healthcare, childcare vouchers, company car and matching 3% pension.
- Managing a portfolio of exiting accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers' needs
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Collaborate with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests
- Develop & achieve agreed Sales Budget
- Promote new and existing Technology/Franchises
- Follow up warm sales leads from marketing activity
- Maintain and update database & quote system
- Visit Purchasing/Engineering contacts where necessary - qualified accounts
- Provide and maintain accurate records of customer visit reports/design-in activity etc
- Reporting monthly bookings / new prospects to Sales Manager
- Computer literate
- Excellent client liaison
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience within electronics industry would be an advantage but not necessary
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Independently problem solve and make decisions
- Be a high achiever
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.