Our client, a successful company based in High Wycombe, is looking for a bright, motivated and hardworking Sales Administrator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be educated to A-level but must have a minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English and have previous experience in a similar role.
In return, our client offers great benefits including 22 days holiday, company pension, free parking and good career development.
* Raising quotations, orders, delivery notes and other documentation on Sage system
* Liaising with suppliers and customers over the telephone and via email
* Maintaining and updating Excel sheets
* Creating regular reports to suppliers and management
* Liaising with warehouse regarding goods coming in and going out
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages especially Excel
* Excellent communication skills and a team player
* Thorough, accurate and highly organised
* Working knowledge of Sage Line 50 or similar an advantage
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job