ARE YOU AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY? DO YOU HAVE ADVANCED EXCEL SKILLS?
**Exciting opportunity for an Economic graduate or equivalent with advanced Excel skills**
JOB ROLE: Sales Analysis/ Support
HOURS: 9.00am - 5.30pm
SALARY: £13.50 - £16.50 PH
DURATION: 12 months
LOCATION: West End, London
CULTURE: Technology, modern offices, friendly warm atmosphere
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Collect and process sales reports that will be used to steer the business into the right direction
- Receive, process and follow-up claims from our Customers, ensuring accuracy and fair payment
- Maintain an accurate picture of financial liabilities facing Customers
- Transform business intelligence into actionable insights enabling TomTom to win market share
- Assist sales teams
- Handle client issues and enquiries
- Check on orders and shipping & Logistics, prices and discounts
- Coordinate with other departments, such as accounts, purchasing & sales analysts based in Amsterdam
- Perform administrative duties
- Plan employee activities, proceedings, and meetings
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; v-lookup, pivot tables
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Power BI
- Basic familiarity with accounting and business intelligence principles
- Strong written and verbal communications technical and non technical
- Diploma/ Degree or Higher Grade in Business, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Ability to simplify complex topics and takes initiative
- Capacity to propose solutions to complex business challenges
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Enjoys details, accuracy and analytics
- Strong written and verbal communications, technical and non-technical.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please email your CV to quoting reference: HB/TO/0404
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.