We are currently handling a number of temporary and contract roles within the Huntingdon area due to an increase in volume during their peak period. Opportunities range across office based roles encompassing Administration, Customer Service and Sales. These are entry level roles and are able to consider any experience level - if you are looking for a temporary role before you head back to School/University or you are looking to gain further experience in an office or you are looking for the first step in your career these roles could be perfect for you.
We have a range of roles which are due to start between February - May and continue through until July - September.
You will need strong administration skills, a good telephone manner and be quick learner.
If you are available and have excellent data entry, administration, sales, customer service or general office support skills we would love to hear from you!
Hours of work:8.00am - 4pm (30 mins for lunch) - Flexible for the right candidate.
Various Duties dependent on role:
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Able to communicate customers and suppliers by telephone, email and mail
- Able to quickly gain good knowledge of the products.
- Update the database, ensuring the information is current.
- High accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- You will be confident, personable and very approachable
- Must have an excellent command of basic maths and the English Language (excellent grammar and punctuation skills)
- Must be a competent user of MS Excel and Word
- Full training on the company's product range will be given
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Customer Service
- Office Support