Are you an experienced Automotive Sales Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Automotive Sales Administrator - North West London
£26,000 + Bonus
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Sales Administrator required for this well established and highly successful Dealership based in North West London. You must be an Administrator who is highly proficient in the Sales department within the automotive industry.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
* Progressing of vehicles from the point of order to final taxing and delivery, to include filing
* Process sales costs sheets/orders in a timely and accurate manner, sourcing vehicles as advised by the sales person
* Carrying out any dealer searches and subsequent transfers necessary to fulfil the order
* Liaising with the sales team regarding progress of their customer vehicles
* Ensure all the required information is loaded on to both the Kerridge
* Provide a professional administration service that contributes to complete customer satisfaction
* Creating and maintaining vehicle stock records in Kerridge
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator, who can ideally demonstrate previous experience within a similar role in the automotive industry. You will also:
* Be able to develop knowledge of vehicle specifications and vehicle ordering systems
* IT literate
* Experience using Kerridge / ADP
* Good telephone and interpersonal skills
* Have a proven track record of producing work to a high standard of accuracy
* Must be numerate, accurate and show attention to detail
* Enthusiastic with a desire to learn all aspects of the accounts/admin function
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.