Fixed term contract 6 month Middleton £19000 per annum
Your new company
Our client based in Middleton are a well establish security installation business. They design, manufacture, install and service perimeter protection solutions across business, community and industry sectors. They are expanding at a fast pace and want to add to the sales team.This role may go permanent for the right candidate.
Your new role
- Making outbound telephone calls to users or prospective users of the automated gates
- Identify the person responsible for health and safety at each prospect
- Explain current safety requirements for automated gates and send the information required by email
- Book appointments for external sales team to visit prospects
- Make calls and appointments in line with KPI targets
- Reporting weekly and monthly activities
- General administrative duties as required
- Hit monthly appointment targets which are set in line with KPI's
- Hit the right number of call targets
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven time management with the ability to plan efficient calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude
- 2 years of sales/customer service over the phone experience
- Positive , outgoing mindset
- The ability to build long lasting relationships
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job