This great and rapidly expanding organisation are looking for a dynamic individual to join their extremely friendly Sales Administration team.
You must have a confident and professional telephone manner, be extremely customer focused and have a professional approach at all times.
The department is fast paced therefore an energetic person is necessary.
Keys skills and experience required.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to converse at all levels
- Have excellent customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Be analytical and have a good basic understanding of IT processes which would include, Outlook both for email along with scheduling & planning, Competent in Excel, CRM and word
- Have the ability to accurately and expediently process orders received through phone and e-mail with good attention to detail
- Accurate keyboard and input skills to update the CRM
- Be a forward thinker/planner, deal with issues before they become a problem.
This is a superb position and opportunity for someone who has customer service experience that wants to move into a sales administration role as full training is given.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday with shifts that alternate
8.00am to 4.30pm
8.30am to 5.00pm
9.00am to 5.30 pm
- Customer Service
- Sales Administration
- Keyboard Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job