Due to the increased workload and the desire to continue the growth of part sales and asset, we are currently looking to fill a new challenging role within the company;
- Processing orders, co-ordinating their fulfilment internally, with third party suppliers and with clients.
- Maintaining stock levels.
- Liaising with the sales team, clients and workshops.
- Assist in the generation of revenue and exceeding attainable monthly target.
- Assisting the Sales Manager in developing loyal and long-lasting client relationships through personal attention and follow-up.
- Keeping up to date with ongoing progress reports.
- Assisting the Sales manager with incoming purchasing requests.
- Previous office/administration experience.
- A high level of numeracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A willingness to work hard.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- A willingness to learn quickly and 'cando' attitude are also essential.
- Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently.
- Must possess confidence, positive attitude and strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication, listening and persuasion skills.
- Able to think creatively and independently.
- Microsoft Office suite of products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet research capability.
- Enjoy working in a high energy, fast paced growing environment.