We have a great opportunity for a Sales Administrator to work for a company based near Scarborough.
The Sales Administator will be a key administrative role in supporting the sales team by processing sales related paperwork, monitoring orders, arranging appointments and ensuring the CRM is up to date. You will be reporting to the Account Managers and Sales Manager.
The role is a cross functional role, liaising between customers and the internal teams to ensure smooth delivery of service.
• Processing new sales leads;
• Writing and processing quotations;
• Managing correspondence between the sales team and their clients;
• Maintaining good customer relations;
• Monitoring customer accounts;
• Answering customers telephone queries;
• Providing data and reports to help the Sales team;
• Maintain accurate up-to-date client records;
• Keeping track of sales targets;
• General office administration for all teams;
• Assisting the sales team with marketing;
• Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
• Minimum 5 GCSE’s with English and Maths at B;
• Preferably 2 A Levels or equivalent;
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation;
• Highly organised and efficient;
• Manage multiple tasks simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail;
• Excellent telephone manner;
• Excellent listening and presentation stills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Be driven, self-motivated and flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude.
If you have the above requirments and are hungry to get your teeth into a challenging and exciting new role, please get in touch with us today.
In the first instance, please apply with a full and up to date copy of your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised through Mynt Recruitment wgo are operating as an Employment Agency.
For more information about Mynt Recruitment, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.